This machine’s cascading production process drops the coil and cuts it to length before depositing the finished coil into a collection tray. This process works especially well with coated wire which might not deliver well through an automatic spindle. This model is only available at RothGreaves.
RothGreaves has developed our proprietary EasyWind software; this custom software was created for multi-pitch, multi-segment, multi-speed coil profiling. This is the most advanced software on the market today. EasyWind advanced features have recipe development and full security level control. All of our machines are operated by a CNC servo controller for extreme accuracy and reliability.
7000 Series SPECS:
- Dimensions: 210″ L x 38″ W x 38″ H
- Power requirements: 208-240 VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amp
- Pneumatic requirements: 80 psi @ 3.0 cfm (5.0 if hot air torch option is installed)
- Servo motors/Drive amplifiers: Spindles (2) – 400 watt, Carriage (1) – 750 watt
- Winding speed max: 6000 rpm
- Controller type: CNC multi-axis servo controller
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- Manual jog controller: Pendant with joy stick operation for carriage and spindles
- Operating Software: EasyWindTM
- Interface: 17″ touch screen monitor and track ball keyboard – Wire tensioning: Electronic (available in options)
- Arbor tensioning: Pneumatic (available in options)
- Chuck sizes: 1/8″, 1⁄4″ (available in options)
- Safety features: Light curtain with surround or door with surround (available in options)